Sunday 11 November 2012

Present & Correct birthday package

I am busy prepping product for the Rotary Walk Christmas market (in less than 4 weeks- eek!) so blogging is going to be minimal but I couldn't not show you what I got with my Present & Correct voucher. Firstly a new diary, giving my beloved Moleskine a break for 2013 but with the same layout as their weekly notebook that has a week and space for notes on every double page (I had to google translate the German on the front- A story A life). Then a set of 3 letters and envelopes - which are obviously far too nice to ever use to actually write to anyone, a Present & Correct paper bag that I spent a good 20 minutes looking through in excitement when I got it at work and then again when I got it home (seen over various pics below) and finally a bonus little thank you rubber- nice touch! I didn't think they were based in London but I'm beyond excited (and very jealous) about their new shop opening soon in Clerkenwell.










No comments:

Post a Comment