Wednesday 14 November 2012

Budget cards from M&S

I would obviously suggest everyone goes out and buys all their cards from struggling designers desperate to make a living from the thing they love to do but I know that's not going to be embraced by all and I have to admit to sometimes grabbing a last minute card whilst picking up a loaf of bread (pre-Cotton Post under-bed stash of course) so if you have to do it then M&S does do a pretty good range starting at just £1 (how can I compete with that???). Last time I was in there was some lovely new type-based designs and I always check out the kids selection for my very mature group of friends. Of course I do have to point out the downside to this sort of production/selling - that every birthday for the last 5+ years I've always got multiple copies of the same card.





No comments:

Post a Comment