Tuesday 23 October 2012

Easing the pain with stationery

It always helps to ease the pain of getting older when you receive lovely gifts from friends and family and obviously for me, it doesn't get much better than others helping to grow my stationery collection. This year I got: bike shaped paper clips, a card with matching envelope and sticker from Chantal's recent visit to Japan, a box of cute letterpress gift cards from Laura (no.2), a gift voucher for my favourite Present & Correct from my sister (after specifically requesting a physical card and which I quickly spent- blog post to follow on the amazing purchases) and then finally, and this actually bought me to tears, a days letterpress printing course at Harrington & Squires. It's a tiny place called 'The Corridor' based up the road in NW5. I have emailed them many times before inquiring about the course and never got round to booking due to cost and timings and I'm unbelievably excited about giving it a go, it will no doubt involve many posts covering preparation and the eventual production.








No comments:

Post a Comment