Sunday 11 March 2012

Finally...coming to a card near you!

Although I don't necessarily believe in New Year's resolutions this year I did say to myself that in 2012 I would have a stall of some sort selling stationery. In fact it was actually last summer whilst at the brilliant Alma Street fair in my beloved Kentish Town that I said to Sophia, my lovely housemate, that I would have a stall at that very event the following year. Well I do try and stick to my word and so the card design has FINALLY started. I will try and keep you updated as the designs progress, I struggle to find supplies for everything that I need and what does and doesn't go to plan. I'm going to try and cover the basics (birthdays, congrats, love etc) and then do a special one off print for the day, so the sketchbook is out for the foreseeable future as I start by hand and then move on to the computer to finalise each design.

The only thing left to ask is who's idea was it to bring the fair forward to May???





Designs are copyright of © 2012 Laura Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment