Sunday 18 March 2012

Hidden inside your envelopes

Anyone that reads this blog on a regular basis might notice that there has been another background and colour change so I thought I would explain where these come from and why. I've always collected scraps of paper of different colours, textures and patterns but one thing I do have a lot of are envelopes. Whether from a bill, bank statement or something more personal I've always been a bit intrigued by the prints that you can find on the inside of an envelope. I know there is a purpose to these but who designs them, who selects which goes inside and what colour it should be printed in. To me it's a real shame that these are probably over looked by the non-stationery enthusiast out there and that people don't make more of this 'wasted' space. By using different colours and experimenting with scale I hope to highlight these on the blog background so keep an eye out for the next change and more envelope specific posts!










No comments:

Post a Comment