Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentines on Etsy

What a busy few weeks it's been- I apologise for the lack of posting and hope to be back on the case over the next few weeks but if, like me you are a bit behind on getting your loved ones a nice card for Valentines Day, I have selected a few of my favourites on Etsy. They probably won't arrive on time but these ones might just be worth the wait!

Cardinal Boutique

Echo Letterpress


Hazel Wonderland


Little Minnow Designs





































Lulu Beans Design


Madge and Mabel


Maida Vale




























Man Vs George































 Sad Shop.. this one reminded me of my lovely and newly engaged (whoop whoop) friends Laura and Tony.


Simply Honest




























The Lazy Willow













































The Pattern Owl

triSERIFtops

























Two Guitars





































And finally.... if anyone would like to send me any of the above- just get in touch!! Happy Valentines everyone. Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment