Sunday 22 January 2012

Columbia Road

It's been far too long, or certainly feels that way, since I have been out and about in London so today I headed off to Columbia Road for the flower market and to check out the great little shops. Excuse the photography as I remembered my SLR but not my digital so all the pics are taken on my old Iphone!





Working through the pictures and down the road, the shops that are always worth checking out are....

Supernice - cards, wall vinyls and other nic-nacs! I can't remember now who the card was by but I liked the use of foil.




Treacle - A shop of pure loveliness! Cakes, prints, cooking utensils and more nic-nacs; I could spend a fortune in here and I would probably start with the tea towel in the window!



Ryan Town - no pics from here but I have been a fan for years!

I think this shop was called Delicious or something but I loved the light bulbs in the window. 



Elephicks - Loads of great prints. Another shop that I could spend a fortune in.





After wandering around for an hour or 2, picking up some lovely tulips we stopped off at Lili Vanilli's bakery for coffee and I opted for the Hackney bun. Yum! Bit disappointed that they did not have the cherry bakewells but I suppose it's just an excuse to go back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment