Friday 17 February 2012

A few of my favourite things.... INTERIORS

Whenever I have a spare hour or so, which doesn't happen that often, I like to trawl some of my favourite websites (non stationery specific sites include Ffffound and Graphic Exchange) for inspiration and pull off any images that I like. Along with my stationery updates I am going to start sharing some of these pics with you. Organised as I am I have folders for each category of picture and will work through them depending on my mood. When I am a millionaire (no laughing- it will happen!) I hope to have a beautiful house that I can decorate in my own style and going through the INTERIORS folder I think you get a good idea of how that might look; a mixture of chairs at my dining table, shelves in my kitchen, a lot of framed pics and prints, shelving (I told you I was organised) and finally I will, one day make the quilt that has been on my to-do list for ever!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment