Sunday 19 February 2012

Laura's London day out... Brixton Village and Liberty's

This weekend I decided to get out and about in London and braved crossing the Thames to the south. I am (obviously) a massive fan of north London and Kentish Town in particular but I have to admit, if I was to go down south on a more permanent basis then somewhere near Brixton Village Market is where I'd choose. There are a lot of amazing looking places to eat and drink (I've only so far sampled the infamous soda bread pizza at Franco Manca) and a few vintage shops thrown in so it's a really nice place to spend a morning or afternoon with a pleasant mixed crowd. This is the type of thing that is really missing from KT! Having got up early I also managed to squeeze in a trip into central London to visit Liberty's stationery and homeware section all before getting to a pub in time for a nice night of good food and beer. Excellent London day out and here's the evidence!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment