Monday 20 February 2012

Mothers Day and more at Paperchase

On my lunch break today I legged it down to Paperchase on Tottenham Court Road to pick up some papers and bits for work and couldn't help but be distracted by the card selection. Some times a little hit and miss (but probably still the best option for a chain store) I was really impressed today and even discovered a couple of newbies, well newbies to me anyway. Again I apologise for the bad pics (how I miss my iphone4) but check out the lovely work from Carolyn Suzuki, more from Gold Teeth Brooklyn, cute illustrations from Poco and I can highly recommend a trip there for your mother's day cards. As my own mum can't even send a text message let alone go on the 'NET' as she calls it, I can safely share my selection with you from The Mother Ship at Velvet Oliver. I'll be heading back when I have more than 5 minutes to spare!




No comments:

Post a Comment