Saturday 22 October 2011

San Francisco... cards a plenty!

So I am not going to do too much of an introduction to this section. I couldn't buy everything I saw whilst I was away so these were cards/companies that I really liked but (unfortunately) did not make it into my suitcase home. Loads of news ones I hadn't seen before so needless to say hours have disappeared online checking them and their websites out! I recommend you do the same....
























Austin Press 






































This made me think of my friend Hannah- always on the search for a hot doctor so I hope she's reading this- Bold Face Type

























 

























Ella Press




























Farewell Paperie






































Fugu Fugu Press. Another obsession = rabbits!

























Gilah Press



























Jacki Paper




























Karolin Schnoor- nice type! 






































Lucky Star Press. Sorry for the depressing examples but this type of card is rarely done well!







































I didn't make a note of who did these ones but nice illustrations- may well have been someone I have mentioned already!






































Pancake & Franks





































 
Power & Light Press 







































These are both Sugar Cube Press.







































Tallu-lah- nice messages and type.


























Two Trick Pony with eco credentials!






























and last but not least.....Sapling Press in cahoots with wegotogetherlike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment