Saturday 22 October 2011

Regegade Craft fair...

There is nothing more annoying than someone who won't shut-up about their holiday so I thought I'd break the San Fran joy up with the Renegade Craft Fair. Ironically an American fair that for the first time decided to hit London the weekend after I got back. Living in London I am lucky to have various markets to visit that attempt to do this type of thing well but this was one of the best that I had been to in a long time.































There were lots of creatives that were selling their wares (see business cards) and also a few crafty activity stalls. On Kate Sutton's stall- I got a purse and she had really nice prints and cards. I have seen lots of her work recently and am slightly ashamed that I hadn't noticed her before- a personal favourite and she also designed the owl on the flyer.



















































A gift wrapping stall (very very jealous of the multi coloured tape collection)- I would have happily joined them for the afternoon. I love to sit, relax and wrap presents! A future post topic me thinks!.






































I bought one of these cards and then Laura (a different one) sneakily got me the other bunny version for my birthday. A challenge amongst my friends was to get their gifts and cards on here so well done. Very cute (and again bunny related- can you see a theme appearing here?)- Life with Tigers

























Before we left a couple of friends decided to try felt-making in the form of woodland animals. We were all expecting some square sheets of brightly coloured felt to be placed in front of them but instead they had to make their own by matting some fibres, repeatedly punching them with a pin. It took ages but this was the result- what clever friends I have...(although Jill took woodland animals to the extreme with the flamingo!).

No comments:

Post a Comment