Tuesday 5 March 2013

Present & Correct... the physical store

It's taken me a while but on a spontaneous trip to Angel last Saturday to meet a friend, I suddenly considered the possibility that the Present & Correct store, on Arlington Way might be open (confirmed on twitter) and I might be very close to it. Obviously I couldn't resist and conveniently my friend was late so I got to have a good snoop. I thought it was going to be more minimal than it was, which is a good thing as there was loads to look at, much like the website, except I could actually pick up the pieces and have a feel (not in a weird way!). I had a good chat with the guy behind the counter about Goccos and left with 2 purchases (details to come). I am on a no-shopping stretch at the minute or it would have been more. Such restraint! One things for sure though, I will go back and I recommend you all do to!











No comments:

Post a Comment