Monday 25 February 2013

Mothers Day.... tried and failed!

I rushed out of work and headed to Morgans stationers (the only place I now that has a photocopier with carbon based ink) and went home to print an already late Mothers Day card. The text was skinny and the print quite dense, compared to bits I had done before anyway and when I exposed the screen the paper stuck to certain parts of it. I am not sure if this is something that will always happen or if certain things can affect it more; the type of paper the print is on, how quickly I can pull it off or if I should leave it on? I'm really disappointed but I suppose it's all part of the learning curve and at least on the bright side I managed to get 3 prints on the screen so I have a 'new home' card and hello notecards coming soon. Those waiting for my mothers day card though will have to wait till next year and like me, get themselves to Paperchase.







No comments:

Post a Comment