Monday 10 December 2012

Rotary Walk Artisan Market

So the weekend of the Rotary Walk Artisan Market has been and gone. Overall the weekend was not good for sales, for various reasons which I wont go into it was very quiet and had little footfall. We had a good reaction to our work and product but a 10th of the customers we needed. We (Kat Squires and I) tried to not let this dampen our spirits and persevered through the very cold weekend helped along the way with lots of other lovely stall holders and the bar staff of Street Feast who supplied the hot rum! I've attached a few pics of the stall, CottonPost product and a special mention has to go to the stalls of Katie Leamon (who's work I've seen in several places including Libertys) and Paper Moon Illustration both of which I bought product from. And yes I know I was there to sell and not buy but what can I say? I have a problem!


















No comments:

Post a Comment