Monday 31 December 2012

2012.. how it's flown!

I am incomplete denial that it is going to be 2013 tomorrow. I know they say that time goes quicker as you get older but I really hope this is not the case as it's just getting ridiculous! So 2012... what did it hold and what made time go so fast? It's certainly been busy and I haven't seen much of my sofa, well not as much as I would have liked to anyway. Working chronologically the year started with a new house to renovate


and weekend visits to Manchester & Paris,




CottonPost production took over my life (and my bedroom) ready for the launch at Kentish Town's Alma Street Fair.





It was suddenly OK to be British and we joined the millions of tourists to celebrate the Queens Diamond Jubilee


I spent a lot of time walking through Regents Park in walking boots,

all practice for climbing the Worlds highest freestanding mountain, Kilimanjaro.












before spending a week horizontally in Zanzibar.





The Olympics came and took over London




and the girls and I hit Ibiza for an EPIC and non-relaxing holiday!



I turned 30 (ssshh!)














































and I took CottonPost to it's first Designers Makers market.






Who knows what 2013 will hold... A trip to Canada? Maybe Berlin? One thing is for certain there will be more CottonPost appearances, designs and news.

Thanks for reading and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment