Wednesday 16 May 2012

Taking over flat 9 on a productive Wednesday

I had a lieu day from work today and as the fair is looming thought I better get cracking (I was also waiting for the delivery of my Conran/M&S bed frame-very exciting!). With the flat to myself I took over every space in my kitchen and sitting room. This is all a bit of a learning curve and today I discovered that if I want to print something I should buy the card or paper at the size I need it at as it took hours and several scalpels to get the boards to A6 postcards. I tweaked the design (that you may have seen already) as I the t's looked like b's and it was bugging me and then did a test print on some neon paper which actually looked quite cool and now has pride of place on my fridge. I then moved on to my candy stripe bags for the stall. Here are the results..













No comments:

Post a Comment