Sunday 29 April 2012

4 weeks and counting...


























Panic stations!!... Well almost, I've always said I work better under pressure! It's 4 weeks till Alma Street fair and let's just say I have quite a bit to do to get Cotton Post to a selling stage but I am really enjoying what has come about so far! The above is a special K.Town postcard that will be available on the day (colour still to be decided). This week has been all about spending money as I ordered my cotton paper (which I hope someone notices at 4 times the cost of the regular recycled card), envelopes, biodegradable bags and I also received my branded rubber stamps (for bags/business cards and the back of each card).

You might also notice my new bedding from Ikea- totally unrelated but nice all the same! 




No comments:

Post a Comment