Monday 26 March 2012

Missed shopping opportunity in Manchester

This is not going to be an exciting post! I'm pre-warning you as I got to the Manchester Craft and Design Centre all excited about what stalls and shops there might be and what I could tell you all about and it was....CLOSED! After an email from Design Week talking about the venue last Friday I thought- this is meant to be! I'm heading to Manchester and this has come up at the perfect moment and I'm going to uncover some great finds!! Well no... I didn't! Instead I pressed my face against the glass and peered in to see what I might be missing. You take for granted living in London that things like this are open 7 days a week so until I can arrange another trip to Manchester to check it (and the surrounding streets) out properly here are a few shots I took. The building is lovely too- I'm still praying I am going to stumble across something like this in Kentish Town that I can regenerate and make it the destination it should be! With a permanent Cotton Post shop obviously!






No comments:

Post a Comment