Wednesday 14 September 2011

My future home....Whitstable

In a desperate attempt to keep hold of summer, I went to the seaside town of Whitstable the weekend before last. We were extremely lucky that the weather came out for us so we actually sunbathed on the very pebbly beach (and went for a paddle-obviously!). Its only the 3rd time I have been and I fell in love with it straight away. There is a great little shop there called Frank which sells quirky (I hate the word but it kind of works for this place) gifts, prints and cards for adults and kids. Here I made a few purchases but this is my favourite... I got it for my nephew- its a good thing he is not old enough for blogs as it's not his birthday until January but couldn't resist. Alice Melvin- good work! Below- the Old Neptune- a Whitstable tradition. Looking forward to testing some alternative seaside locations in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment