Monday 12 September 2011

Ellie & Tony's wedding

Last Saturday was the wedding of my lovely friend and colleague Ellie. Given my profession (and obsession) I offered my services to do their invite design which they accepted. They got married at Ramster Hall in Surrey and had a vintage and lace theme. She bought some samples in of the lace that she was going to wrap around her cake and I used a piece of this to create the base print. She's definitely one for detail and we had quite a lot to get on there so we decided on a Z fold with 2 cards inserted for the RSVP and directions. This was all then wrapped together and popped in an envelope with a lace print liner. If it wouldn't have bankrupt my printer (who gave us a very very good deal) I would have had envelopes made rather than a liner but I was still pleased with the finish result. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Norman- it was a brilliant day! 




1 comment:

  1. That wedding invite and design is gorgeous Laura. How talented!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete