Monday 19 August 2013

CottonPost.co.uk LAUNCHES!!!!!

So if you have found your way here you might have discovered that the blog no longer is cottonpost.co.uk (but cottonpost.blogspot.co.uk) and that is because I have been very busy launching the new website to show the CottonPost product off and give you all the details of what it is about and where you can get it. The blog will still continue and I'll still talk about CottonPost projects and production, travelling, shops and everything else I like including of course, my competition. I have also launched the Etsy shop where you'll be able to buy cards and stationery direct from me. Exciting times!! Here are a couple of the product pics and photos from a shoot I did for the site but don't stop here.. go check them out for yourself and tell EVERYONE. 











 


No comments:

Post a Comment