Sunday 10 February 2013

New baby cards (that aren't pink or blue)

It's always quite hard to find a new baby card before the child is born that isn't sex-specific, (ie either baby blue or pink) and I would always prefer to buy one of these anyway as I object to such obvious design choices. As a couple of my close friends were both due to have babies in early 2013 I decided it was about time that CottonPost should have an offering. I initially only wanted to print one design and make it have broad appeal so I did some research (below are some of my favourites from among others, Alison Hardcastle and Egg Press) and finally settled on the wording 'Hello little one' that I printed in purple and silver. It was one of those times that it all just fell into place quite quickly and luckily the babies held off till it was printed. They will of course be on sale, when I get myself organised, on Esty.

















No comments:

Post a Comment