Tuesday 10 April 2012

Stationery International!

Those of you who read Cotton Post on a regular basis will know I'm not exactly a stranger to international travel and adding to my stationery collection during my trips, but I got an unexpected addition the other week from my friend Rob. A regular visitor to Japan and my current supplier of Gocco screens, inks and bulbs, he returned in March and handed me a letter set with a very pretty bird print on- apparently by someone very well known (in Japan) but he couldn't remember the name. Lovely all the same and nice to know I have ingrained my obsession in everyone's mind. Maybe next time someone will actually post something to me from wherever they might be (hint hint...) or maybe just take me with them so I can add to it myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment